The purpose of this guideline is to communicate how the factor Human Health is considered by the Environmental Protection Authority (EPA) in the environmental impact assessment (EIA) process.
Specifically the guideline:
- describes the factor Human Health and explains the associated objective
- describes EIA considerations for this factor
- describes issues commonly encountered by the EPA during EIA of this factor
- identifies activities that can impact on human health
- provides a summary of the type of information that may be required by the EPA to undertake EIA related to this factor.