The purpose of this guideline is to communicate how the factor Landforms is considered by the Environmental Protection Authority (EPA) in the environmental impact assessment (EIA) process.
Specifically, the guideline:
- describes the factor Landforms and explains the associated objective
- describes EIA considerations for this factor
- discusses the environmental values of distinctive landforms, and their significance
- describes issues commonly encountered by the EPA during EIA of this factor
- identifies activities that can impact on distinctive landforms
- provides a summary of the type of information that may be required by the EPA to undertake EIA related to this factor.