We have listened to your feedback and incorporated features which allow you keep up to date with the assessment process of all proposals under examination by the EPA.
The website will allow you to:
- See the EPA's focus for 2017
- View the case history of a proposal
- Learn about environmental impact assessment in our step-by-step guide
- Search guidelines and procedures
- Search for the status of current formal assessments
The regular Monday notifications and Chairman's Determinations now appear as Public notices, along with general announcements on our News Centre. The News Centre is also the first point of call for media statements.
You will also notice that this website is responsive and easy to read and navigate on devices from your desktop computer, to tablets and smartphones.
Some proposals and schemes are still to be published as we continue our quality assurance processes. If you can't find content you are looking for, please contact us.
If you have a question or want to provide feedback, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.