S45C changes to proposal:
Attachment 1 to Statement 1033 - temporary presence of water in mining pits - change to proposal under s45C approved on 21 July 2017.
Attachment 2 to Statement 1033 - Changes:
- Expansion of the Christmas Creek Mine Development Envelope (Depicted by the red line within Figures 1 to 4 of Schedule 1); and
- Changes to the clearing of locally significant vegetation in Table 2 of Schedule 1.
Change to proposal under s45C approved on 12 November 2018.
Attachment 3 to Statement 1033 - Changes:
- Changes to Table 2, removing the time limit for the temporary presence of water in mining pits.
- Approval of presence of water in inactive mine pits.
- Below water table pits are required to be backfilled at cessation of mining to a level which will not allow the formation of permanent lakes.
Change to proposal under s45C approved on 8 July 2019.